3 people treated for smoke inhalation after fire at Fort Worth printing business

FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Three people were treated for smoke inhalation after a printing and graphic design company called Comart Direct caught fire this morning, April 27. 

Firefighters arriving at 9:30 a.m. said they saw heavy smoke coming from the roof of the one story building at 507 South Main Street.  

The fire response was upgraded to include a HazMat component given the chemicals used within the printing/graphic company. 

This prompted an “emergency response” from Oncor to ensure the power was shut off to the building.

Leave a Comment